It’s embarrassing to watch Trump’s supporters trying to maintain this illusory candidate they desperately want to believe they’ve elected. Despite numerous examples of Trump’s moral, intellectual, ethical, and philosophical failings, they cling to an internal narrative that only he can fix what’s wrong with America, despite greasing the wheels of America’s problems for decades. Unfortunately for them, his record is clear.
The last five Republican candidates have been Bush, Sr. (moderate), Dole (moderate), Bush, Jr. (sunshine conservative), McCain (moderate), and Romney (moderate). Of these five, four lost their bid for the White House or reelection for an 80% failure rate. The only two that won in November were from Texas, the largest “red state” in the country. Only the nominally conservative Bush, Jr. won both of his bids for the White House. Trump is to the left of all of these men.
Every one of the losers won NH, RI, CT, MA, and VT. Except Dole, who lost VT to Buchanan (also a moderate) in 1996. McCain, who lost MA to Romney for obvious reasons in 2008. Despite bearing no relationship at all to their 0% chance of going “red” in November, these New England States ensure the “Establishment” will always get what they want, a centrist Establishment Rockefeller Republican candidate.
In their haste to burn down the “Establishment“, Trump’s wild-eyed supporters played right into the Establishment’s hands, and the GOP has produced yet another centrist Establishment Rockefeller Republican candidate. Well done, Trump supporters. Well done.
Liberty is For The Win!
We just checked, and it turns out that fighting for Liberty isn’t free, because it requires time and energy to research, prepare, and propagate this message for you. Please drop just a dollar a month into the proverbial tip jar and become a Patriot Patron. Of course, don’t forget to like, subscribe, and share. Keep this fight for Liberty going! – @LibertyIsFTW
If you're not sharing, you're not fighting.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)